Every summer is documented by an anthem or “summer jam”. Within seconds of the song being played, this anthem will bring back memories from any given year. In 2012, the “summer jam” was Carly Rae Jepsen’s debut hit, “Call me Maybe”. We can remember moments from the summer of 2013 by just hearing Robin Thicke repeat, “Hey Hey Hey” from his hit single, “Blurred Lines”. Last summer’s memories can be described by Pharell in one word, “Happy”. So what songs will define the summer of 2015?
Here are 10 songs that will guarantee good memories and sponsor nostalgia when hearing them in those sad moments once summer is over!
- Hold My Hand- Jess Glynne
2.Lean On- Major Lazer (feat. Mo & DJ Snake)
- This Summer’s Gonna Hurt Like A…- Maroon 5
- I Really Like You- Carly Rae Jepsen
- Fun- Pitbull (feat. Chris Brown)
- Photograph- Ed Sheeran
- Bad Blood- Taylor Swift (feat. Kendrick Lamar)
- Flashlight- Jessie J
- Marvin Gaye- Charlie Puth (Feat. Meghan Trainer)
- Energy- Drake
Enjoy your summer activities with this fun playlist!