These are the top 10 things that bring our school into a state of pure disorder. Beware:
1. That person who brings a 5th chair to a library table.
2. Sneaking a textbook out of the library.
3. Anyone not following “seniors first”.
4. Underclassmen in the 1st floor of the library.
5. Untucked shirt (we’re always looking for you Doc).
6. That guy who cuts the never ending sandwich line.
7. Late for theater class and/or rehearsal.
8. Feet on the seats in the theater.
9. The lack of police force on “Main Street” (3rd floor hallway).
#10 (backpacks) is a legitimate danger to our lower schoolers and fire exit safety. Please take that seriously.